Knit Happened

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sockapalooza Update

So one Solstice Slip is completed for my sockapalooza pal in the Panda Wool...magic loop on size zero Addis:


And the other sock I have about 30 more rows before I start the toe...definitely will be done if not tomorrow, early over the weekend. And then I can get back to my Mystery Stole 3, which has been languishing in my project bag for 2 weeks now.

So the contest that I won was over at Nikki's blog...I guessed how many days during the Tour de France it rained in Manchester, UK. I tied with Debby and I was closest to the actual amount that fell in mm. I had my choice of prizes and I went with the Schaefer Ann.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger a blossom knits said…

    Isn't today (8/2) the deadline for sending out the Sockapalooza socks? I thought it was . . . *offtocheckblog* . . .

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger mjm knitting said…

    i love the colour of the socks.
    congrats on a job well done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home