Knit Happened

Monday, July 23, 2007

Tour knitting and watching on ice

Well between sitting for 4 hours on the floor at Borders on Friday nite waiting for Harry and then a mishap while cleaning a closet yesterday afternoon, I managed to put my back out. Just got back from the chiropractor and although the spasming has stopped, I feel quite out of it...which I kind of expected. I watched today's Stage alternating between ice and the heating pad.
I did manage to finish clue 3 for the MS3 (picture was taken half way thru clue #3) on Friday night while waiting for the book (reading it slow to savor the words because otherwise everyone in this house knows that I'd have been done Saturday afternoon).



On Friday night, I thought that I would also work on Brigit for my sockapalooza pal...good idea with disastrous results...Brigit was frogged completely. I kept making all kinds of mistakes...I think the concentration needed for MS3 was taxing my brain and I couldn't handle both at the same time. Plus the deadline is looming...needs to be sent out to my pal by August 2. So a change in pattern and Tour de France KAL itinerary. I am using the same yarn...Panda Wool in Aquamarine and making another STR Solstice Slip (this time using Magic Loop with #0 Addi's). I am still on sock #1 but at least on the foot. The next assault on my mountain stage will be seeing if I have enough yarn to make it to the finish line.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    I just saw your comment on adam's
    blog...you have great Knitting blog! Iam loveing it!

    Anyway...I just let you know, I just start mine "KNITTiNG VIDEO CAST" Come and see what you think! And Comment me!

    Thanks!

    Charles

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger knitseashore said…

    How are you doing? I hope you're making progress on your sock so you can finish before the Tour! Bonne chance!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Tag, Miss P! I am tagging you for the Blogging Tips Meme. Come to my blog to check it out!

    =) Jill
    http://mrstreme.livejournal.com

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said…

    I am so behind on my TdF project it's a joke, I should be kicked out! Hope your back feels better...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home