Knit Happened

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finally in France

Boy am I dragging today...that's what I get for staying up way past my normal bedtime to watch the replay of the Tour (but of course it was well worth it). By the time I added the mysteriously disappeared beads back onto the stole, I only had time to knit four more rows of the stole so it doesn't look much different than yesterday..except there are now a full compliment of beads down the left side. So here's a pic of my fancy schmansy bead dispenser (makes clean up a breeze):

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Ah beads! Love beads, but not so much with knitting with them. You're a brave woman.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger clothesknit said…

    can't wait to see the finished fo!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Carrie K said…

    Very fancy bead dispenser! pretty stole too. Can't wait to see it finished.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home