Knit Happened

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sock Withdrawal

So last night when I strolled in from work very late and bleary eyed...way past the normal 6:15ish...I realized that it probably wasn't very smart to knit on the MS3 and watch the Tour as I was inevitably going to crash and burn. So I picked up my neglected second Solstice Sock and finished the heel. I should make some more progress on both tonight when I meet up for a Thursday Knit night with dinner. And hopefully, tomorrow's posting of clue #3 will not involve more than 50 rows so I can get cracking on my Sockapalooza Socks because they need to be sent out by the end of the month! How did it get to be the middle of July I ask you?

5 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Alyson said…

    Oh my God, the new clue IS tomorrow, isn't it? God, I've done about 9 rows of last week's clue!!! I have a busy weekend ahead of me.

    Umm...is there an egg in your sock?

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger T. said…

    I had to frog TWICE and am just re-finishing Clue 1 - yikes. As long as I catch up by next Friday! I agree that last night I couldn't knit post-work - was a sock knitting night instead.
    Yours look great!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    I knew that you were having one heck of week between BayCare's announcement, gas leaks and whatever else has been thrown at you...

    Glad you're working off some of that stress with biking and knitting!

    Have a =) weekend!

    Jill

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Carrie K said…

    The sock looks great!

    And ITA about it being mid July already. How on earth - ?

    I'm loving the way the MS3 is looking but I am so grateful I'm not doing it! I'd be crazy.

    Hopefully you won't have too many late nights! (unless they're fun)

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Waiting, waiting, waiting...for your HP review. I bet you're nearing the end. I hope the Borders party was fun.

    I finished up Angry Housewives and enjoyed it immensely (check out my blog for review if you're interested). Now, I am reading something much more depressing - The Road by Cormac McCarthy...

    Have a good weekend!
    Jill =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home