Knit Happened

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Head on Over to Ali's

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Thanks to both Jennifer at Craftlilly and Amanda at Clothesknit I discovered Ali's summer goal contest.

In a nutshell, you post on her blog that you are participating and what color Blue Sky Alpaca that you would like, post your goals on your blog, and e-mail her the link. But you get bonus entries for referring people her way. So please tell her I sent you!

Summer Goals!
1. Dye bare yarn and design my niece's birthday present....ssshhh it's a secret!
2. Deciding between some felted vases or yes...joining the bandwagon (probably the last on the planet) to knit up a Chevron scarf for my mother-in-law.
3. Horcrux socks for hubby and me so we can wear to both the film opening and book release...keep forgetting which comes first (E's are almost done in the yummy Dyed Monarch I swapped with Leslie).
4. Knit up the first and second Sock that Rock kits.
5. Finish Poppy, Tulip and the Carie Cropped Sweater from Fitted Knits.

WIP photos...and finished Hurricane sock in the next day or so.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Great goals! I'd like to knit some Horcrux socks too.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger christine (threedogknits) said…

    Thanks for the link to the contest. I'll send my goals and tell her you sent me.

    I was tagged to write 7 Random Facts. I have to tag 7 people. Ummm...tag!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger clothesknit said…

    great goals! can't wait to see what your surprise knitting is :o)

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Carrie K said…

    That Monarch yarn was gorgeous.

    Your goals sound great! Can't wait to see the knitting. If it makes you feel any better, I have yet to knit a Chevron scarf, so you're not last. Just close to last.;)

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Great goals! Thanks for joining in our contest fun, best of luck to ya!
    Happy knitting-
    ali

     

Post a Comment

<< Home