Knit Happened

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Since I was tagged...

Becky tagged me with the request to share my favorite pair of store-bought socks. It was very close race between a pair of running socks and a number of pairs of hiking socks. Hiking won...with a pair from REI mostly because it was my first time in one of their stores...outside of Atlanta. Wow! I love wearing these socks around the house mainly because even though we live in Florida the thermostat is controlled by my Colorado-missing hubby and my feet are always cold. The heel is very padded too!





And of course, I also joined Becky's Red Hot Sock KAL. It was a tough choice again...I originally thought it would be my secret pal Lorna's Lace in Miata from Margot but there was too much pink and purple in the colourway. I finally arrived at another secret pal gift from Killer Peach of Fleece Artist. I want to cast on except the skein had a big run in with both child and dog...hence the tangled web!





Stay tuned for a new show...Adventures in Fair Isle Knitting (and Blocking)!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger knittinmom said…

    Aah! Yarn barf! You're all signed up for the sock-a-month knit-along. Thanks for playing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home