Knit Happened

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Brittany will have to wait

No luck yesterday with finding Brittany double-pointeds in #2 so recasting Crusoe will have to wait until Saturday when I can get by Knit N Knibble again. Still have loads to keep me busy with all of my unfinished projects. Yikes!

Mystical update: Danielle and I decided that the easiest solution was to ship back the newest skein and send a sample of my first skein and see what we can match up. Yippee! I'll be making a detour to the PO on my way to work tomorrow for sure!

Half-Blood Prince update: I am about half-way thru. Unfortunately last nite, my very own HP lookalike decided to share with me what his friend told him about the ending. Boy was I MAD! I had been avoiding book reviews, stories on NPR, etc. And the spoiler lives in my very own house! But I kind of suspected what would transpire so I calmed down fairly quickly but E was very emotional, tears and hyperventilating. And this kid never cries (except when in "AI" they leave Haley Joel in the woods). The situation was remedied by a good ole dose of humor in the form of "Who's Line Is It Anyway?". We saw Wayne Brady in Orlando a couple of years ago...what a talent!

Going to get in my ankle fixation and catch up on "Rock Star".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home