Knit Happened

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Scoring Buttons!

Have to thanks Rox for helping me figure out how to get the Secret Pal button on my blog. I actually then figured out how to get the hourglass kal button as well. Yippee! However in the midst of all this I was trying to win an ebay auction for a lovely colourway of Colinette Giotto in flame for the shrug designed by Susan Sternlieb in Interweave Summer 2005. Grrr!

Obviously...well maybe not obviously but I did start my hourglass using Noro Cash Iroha in #61 that I got on ebay and so it isn't a current choice. It is a beautiful deep purple and I absolutely LOVE working with this yarn! It feels great in my hands especially with my RA. Got my gauge done over the weekend with an Addi Turbo #7 and that went fantastic...however when I started the hourglass with the very first round in twisted despite my diligence not to have it happen. Frog City! So I switched over to my Denise and also using a slightly shorter length and so far so good. Plan to get a little bit further while watching Idol tonight. Girl has to feed her addiction for reality TV and I won't get any done on Thursday nite as we have tickets (have for the past 2 weeks) to see Star Wars. The geek patrol is going and some have even threatened to dress up!

Need to get some more pics up here when I get the chance...actually I just really need to get in the habit of writing every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home