Knit Happened

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Launch of Knit Happened

Easier than I expected. Got out of my procrastinator box and just started. I was envious of all of the read-worthy blogs, like Yarn Harlot that I happened across. Especially after I rediscovered knitting and got hooked once again. Found patterns that I am lusting after such as Flower Basket Shawl, which is proving a Mission Impossible as Interweave Fall 2004 is gone. Gone from all of my LYS and LYS up in Mass and on Long Island. Started again w/ simple scarfs w/ yes, I am confessing to using acrylic yarn like Fancy Fur and Fun Far; graduated to a poncho w/ boucle (Lion Brand again) w/ fun fur trim; two crocheted flower pins; hooded sweater for my 9 yo going on 36 w/ LB's Homespun; and now I can justify moving on to rare kid mohair courtesy of Jo Sharp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home